Friday, August 11, 2017

Meet the Teacher Night!

Happy Friday!

Meet the Teacher Night was such a success!  I really enjoyed getting to meet everyone!  I loved seeing all the smiling faces and excited students ready to start 2nd grade!  We are going to have a wonderful year! I feel open communication between parents and teachers is extremely important.  Email is the best way to get a hold of me.  Here is my email.  

As a reminder, your child has homework before next Tuesday! 😃  Your child should have brought home his/her Me Bag.  Inside this bag, your child should put 4 or 5 items in the bag that are important or describe your child.  On the outside of the bag, your child can decorate the bag by writing his/her name & drawing things that are important to him/her.  Please have your child bring the Me Bag to school on Tuesday or Wednesday and we will be sharing these bags during the first week of school to get to know each other better.  If they forgot to grab their Me Bag, they can always get it on Tuesday.   
Also, remember that our class does individual snacks.  So please make sure that your child has a snack everyday.  Some parents have found it easier to put 5 snacks in a child's backpack on Sunday for the entire week, or to add an extra snack to a lunch box (for a child who brings his/her lunch from home) each day.  If you need assistance providing snacks, please let me know.  


Again, I am looking forward to a wonderful year with your family!  I hope that your child enjoys the last few days of summer break and Ms. Mottaz and I cannot wait to see all the students again on Tuesday!



Mrs. Ross 

No comments:

Post a Comment