Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Veterans Day Assembly

Happy Wednesday!

I just wanted to share the wonderful pictures and videos from our Veterans Day assembly today.  Mrs. Sharp organized an amazing assembly to honor Veterans and the students did a fabulous job performing their patriotic songs.










The students sang two songs with Ms. Mottaz's class and then sang one song with K-5.  I think they did a great job and I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.




Library Card Applications
Just a reminder if your student is interested in getting a library card, please send in their application by November 15.  They aren't required to do this at all, it is optional.

Progress Reports
I will be giving out progress reports at conferences.  If you would like your child's progress report before their conference, please let me know.

Have a wonderful Wednesday!

Mrs. Ross

No comments:

Post a Comment