Thursday, August 11, 2016

Meet the Teacher Night!

What a wonderful meet the teacher night!

I enjoyed meeting so many students and parents at Meet the Teacher Night tonight!  I can't wait to see all the smiling faces on Tuesday morning!

I will update the blog periodically througout the week and every other Friday I will do a more in depth post with information about what we have been working on in the classroom and what we will be working on in the classroom.  The blog has a lot of important information, please take the time to read over the posts.  There are also schedules (our schedule, CPS schedule and ABCD schedule) as well as fun websites for the students to practice skills at home.  I will also post pictures of classroom activities for you to enjoy.  I want the blog to be a great resource for you.  If there is information you would like added to the blog, please let me know.

If your student didn't bring their supplies tonight, they can bring them on Tuesday.

If you haven't verified your email to receive email updates, please verify your email address.  Sometimes the email to verify your email address goes to your junk folder, so you might need to check there.  :)

Please note that we have PE on A days, so we will have PE on the first day of school.  Please make sure your student wears tennis shoes, or packs them in their backpack.

Please remember to send a snack with your student, we have individual snacks that we will eat around 9:30.

I look forward to spending the year with your wonderful children!

Mrs. Ross

No comments:

Post a Comment