Thursday, May 26, 2016

Last Day of School

Last blog post of the year.  :(

I can't believe the end of school is here.  I'm sitting in a quiet classroom with no student work or supplies.  It's kind of eerie.  I have had a fabulous year with your students.  It has been amazing to see them grow both academically and socially.  I know each and everyone of them will be success in 3rd grade whether at RBE or at a different school.  I greatly appreciate all the wonderful support from home also.  They are lucky students to have such supportive parents!

Today, we had 2 celebrations.  One was from yesterday and one for today.  Yesterday's celebration that we did this morning was arts and crafts and laptops.  The students are very creative and made some awesome projects.  Ms. Mottaz and I even got some of their artwork.  Our second celebration which we had this afternoon was a cupcake decorating party, which ultimately ended in us eating cupcakes.  :)  That was one tasty celebration!  There are pictures from both celebrations here.

Also, be sure to watch KRCG tonight.  They were recording our final send off to the buses and parent pick up students.  It's fun to see all the teachers waving and kids waving back as they leave the school.  There were definitely some tears shed as I waved good bye today.

I hope everyone has a wonderful summer!  The kids told me about all their wonderful plans yesterday.  It sounds like there will definitely be some busy families this year.  Good luck to all my fabulous now 3rd graders next year.  I know there will be a lot of change with new schools, but they will all do wonderful.

Mrs. Ross

No comments:

Post a Comment