Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Field Trip was a SUCCESS!

Happy Wednesday!

We had a WONDERFUL field trip today!  The weather was gorgeous (no rain!) and the students had a great time!  They were also very well behaved.  They did a fabulous job representing RBE.

Thank you to all the parents who chaperoned our field trip.  I know the students enjoyed having more "independence" if you will by being in a smaller group than having to stay in a group of 25.  I know this can be a crazy time of year and I really people taking off work to come on our field trip.  I know the kids enjoy getting to spend their field trip with you.  This was my first time taking this field trip, if there is anything that you think could be improved for next year's field trip, please let me know.  :)

Here are some pictures from today.  Chaperones if you have pictures, please send them and I will upload them as well.  :)

PLEASE check your students for ticks tonight.  I have already found 2 on me.  We had a great field trip, but there are some downsides to a field trip in the wilderness, ticks is definitely one of those.

We still have a lot of fun things planned over the next few weeks.  We will start  countdown on Friday for the last 10 days of school which is absolutely crazy to me.  You will have a third grader in just a few short weeks.  :)

If you haven't RSVP'd for the Oreos and Opinions or the End of the Year Lunch Bunch and plan to join us, please send in your form.  If you need an additional form, please let me know.

Have a wonderful evening!

Mrs. Ross

No comments:

Post a Comment