Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Summer School/Pin for Cancer

Happy Wednesday!

I'm so excited to see the sun and warmer weather outside!  I'm ready for summer weather!

I just wanted to remind everyone that the date for guaranteed summer school enrollment is this Friday.  I know that summers can be very busy, but if summer school fits into your schedule, it is a good review of 2nd grade as well as an introduction to 3rd grade concepts.  The teachers always do a wonderful job creating a lot of fun learning activities!  If your student is slated to go to a different school next year, they will still go to Rock Bridge for summer school unless you have requested another school and will be providing transportation for your student.

Also, a HUGE thank you to everyone who has donated change/money for St. Jude Children's Hospital.  Our class has already raised over $100.  We had to increase our goal today and we have increased our goal to $200.  I appreciate all your donations!

I hope you get a chance to get outside today and enjoy the warm weather!

Mrs. Ross

No comments:

Post a Comment